Contact us

We're working in a new way

The way we are funded has changed. This means that we are now offering a specialist advice service. Our key focus areas are benefits, debt and money and utilities.

See our About us page for more detailed information about our service.

Self referral

You can refer yourself to our specialist teams. These teams can help you with benefits, debt, energy and cost of living issues. If you have an issue in one of these areas, please complete our self referral form.

Contact Citizens Advice

For help claiming Universal Credit

Help to Claim UC Helpline: 0800 144 8444

Textphone: 18001 then 0800 144 8444

For other queries

Adviceline: Freephone 0800 144 8848

Textphone: 18001 then 0800 144 88 84

Our address

Please note: Our address is given for legal reasons. 

See the Get help page for our current opening hours and where you can find us.

Citizens Advice Reading

Minster Street